a shame in the woods

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2004
      Bill, hasn't most of that secret wars era info been declassified? I
      always worry about the men who served in special situations becoming
      security risks. They can disappear or get set up as appearing to be
      wacko. You'd think they find ways to protect them, but when something
      as egregious as a Malvo happens, there's not much they can do I
      suppose. The Hmong are literally living in two worlds. From time to
      time, realities will clash. It doesn't look good for the shaman. Mary

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2004
        Whoa!! Mary, it's nice to see what you've got in the locker, at
        last ... You're far more suspicious than Eduard ever was, but as
        you've got tons less testosterone than Bill, I'm not quaking in my
        boots. I just think you're being patronising to this guy. Your
        superior attitude makes me nauseous. That's not personal, not for
        the kind of nihilist I am. I don't condone murder, but then I don't
        condone an ignorant righteousness either. Louise