Re: Awalk in the woods

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      Bill, I'm turning into Mary Jo again, and speak with literalism.
      So many bad things have happened to me when out walking, even though
      in most cases it is simply heedless verbal harassment, that my mind
      is not at peace to see and enjoy the woods if I go there. So I'm
      still the cultural revolutionary, waitng with some quiet impatience
      for further real developments in my own country. I believe that I
      have weathered the worst, but you never know, I suppose ...
      There may be some who presume me a witch, but if I were, I would
      command those microbes to flee your wheezing lungs henceforth, and
      life isn't yet that simple. Sure, I have a crazy faith, still, and
      happy therewith. I don't know Jesus, I've read about his life and
      love what he achieved, however it looks like failure from most
      perspectives. That's the route of victory I trust. Louise