Awalk in the woods

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      Louise, By all means take your walk in a bosom of good conceince .
      Your opinions are well formed and as valid as those of any other.
      I often simply revel in the singularity of my own ideas I have
      actually thought things up, and have enjoyed the process. Even if
      everything I have thought is wrong, I made the attempt with good
      intention. The woods will not tell, it is the ancient tabula rasa.
      Today an old army friend who is dying came to see me. He told me I
      looked like hell. I told him he must take care leas we be seen
      wheesing in mortal combat on the floor. He smiled and sang me a
      verse of "wont hang around here no more". We shook hands and he
      reimnded me it all must end. Now that is even better than talking to
      the woods. Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
        Bill, I'm turning into Mary Jo again, and speak with literalism.
        So many bad things have happened to me when out walking, even though
        in most cases it is simply heedless verbal harassment, that my mind
        is not at peace to see and enjoy the woods if I go there. So I'm
        still the cultural revolutionary, waitng with some quiet impatience
        for further real developments in my own country. I believe that I
        have weathered the worst, but you never know, I suppose ...
        There may be some who presume me a witch, but if I were, I would
        command those microbes to flee your wheezing lungs henceforth, and
        life isn't yet that simple. Sure, I have a crazy faith, still, and
        happy therewith. I don't know Jesus, I've read about his life and
        love what he achieved, however it looks like failure from most
        perspectives. That's the route of victory I trust. Louise