Re: Louise and Marcus

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      Bill, The man was a thinker, an emperor, a soldier. I don't do
      hero-worship, but my respect is commanded. I'm trying to carve
      space for myself, in the difficult conditions prevailing in the
      place where I live. Perhaps I am still too soft. Probably stalling
      for time, anyway, because I have an accumulated fatigue in face of
      relentless negativity from people, whether on this list or on the
      streets. I just want to walk in the woods, safely. It seems like
      too much to ask. And that makes me angry. And I believe strongly
      in the goodness of anger, once one has learnt not to be a fool.
      Louise