Just another detour

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
      Louise, FN was a man of truly revolutionary thought while Luther
      never sensed the cateclism his tepid protests were a most small
      part of.Luther could not frame a world without diety ,he was
      concerned by those who sold indulgences. Luther trivialised a world
      on the brink of self immolation. FN had thought the burning concept
      of man without god, Luthers tepid protests must have seemed
      anything but to the point. All catholics and the great number of
      protestants cannot approach the magnitude of a godless world. With
      his fierce personality , FN was probably little amused. To know of
      something so incendary while fools buried cat shit in their cat
      boxes must have seemed a monumental waste of duty and time.
      When the real and stark light of godless loneliness cuts in sharp
      relief it is magnituteds greater than any saving grace or religous
      rebirth. Man as solitary satient is pitifully small and hardly
      armed. FN had to have viewed that pitiful lacking while he himself
      was hated and reviled. Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
        Bill, As usual your thought is intelligent and profound. I need
        more time, to weigh it all in the balance ... Louise