In defense of the GOP

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      Mary, It is difficult to defend the greedy hoard of agents and
      business crooks that stand four square in defense of whatever
      foolish ignomany Bush and his henchmen fost on a believer nation.
      The agents are not men of faith, they are men of profit. They
      understand taking and will call upon any diety for justification. If
      we cannot identify and thwart such saliants we deserve servitude.
      The pressing quality of the lives of privledge are enrolled in
      the very having and holding of special privledge. Priveledge lost is
      paradise lost and salvation itself hinges on ones social status.
      This is the antibellum Confederacy demanding the special status of
      states rights. This is the Republican party as poll checkers in
      Ohio. They act in such arrogant and thrown back ways because it
      reinforces their special status. Being a racist is part of the
      special status, using militarism as a throwback to usurptation of
      the resuroces of others is a backdrop to the use of force to enslave
      others. If you will accept the special status of these people you
      have lost your equality. If you accept one or any facit of their
      primise of assumed special status you have accepted your own
      servitude.
      It is not their fault, they were bread that way. It is our fault
      because we do not cram it up their asses. Bill