batteries, battering, ballots

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      louise,

      Everyone's predicting a high voter turn-out, and some are predicting
      skirmishes in voting places if challenges to voters get out of hand.
      It's bad enough that votes will be contested, let alone voters. I'll
      need to replace my batteries later this evening into who knows when.
      Each side is hoping for a landslide so things don't drag on forever.

      balloting is
      voting with balls
      to the wall
      in support