    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      Thank you , it is a good thing to have a mind left. It goes along
      with the new cat who is a wonderfully inept clown, I like him,
      already. He isn`t all scarred up and retains the energy of the
      young. He may give the memoric energy to remember and reappraise the
      flight of the thanatops. Such a strange animal should garnish
      interest. Bill
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
        sounds as if all your batteries are intact also ....

        i'll shortly have to wake paul

        goodnight, from barnabas

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2007
          Are you reading us, my dear?

          Martha
          ... desperately hoping to revive the play