Re: Remembering the thanatops

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1 2:58 PM
      Yeah, man, no problem, I meant nothing personal, just meandering
      about my own day, 'twas a, 'jeez I'm so glad you're through the
      worst' kind of kiss I sent in your direction yesterday, or rather
      didn't, but just a wish. Someone said to me today, 'I think you're
      very rude', but I didn't arrive in the village that way, it's a
      mystery what goes on, but civil mutual agreements are building up,
      and that's the way of it. I'm jiggered. Tomorrow's another day.
      Paul plans to spend it with a friend, at Seaton Carew. Seaside
      resort. Louise