existential writing

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      I belong to another group that boasts college English and poetry
      professors and professional writers, but I have to tell you - that
      Bill and Trinidad are some of the best writers I've stumbled upon.
      Between my groups I've learned to be a better reader, not just a
      seeker of fast food for the brain. I often have to think deeply about
      what you guys post, and that's good. Seeing how others adjust to life
      and hone their skills of expression in this existential forum is a
      feast for both mind and heart. Good writing isn't about proper
      punctuation and spelling and regurgitation, but creativity and
      communication. Men's poetry is different in a good way. Thanks, Bill.

      Mary
    • susanta barman
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
        hi mary,
        i'm susanta. a lonely person. have not any friend. i dont know i'm a
        existantialist or not. how do i understand it. pls tell me.
        thanky you
        wish you all the best
        susanta