Remembering the thanatops

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      Louise, It was never enough and it could never be. The thanatops
      played the high wire and never used a net. It was not an Icarus
      endeavour, it was about perfect repetition played for maximum
      profet. There was never much appreciation, it was more like a bazarr
      rendering of surrealism at Golgatha. Just keep the spoils in
      division because it is all just a catch 22.
      Today the thanatops slouched in to one cup of tea rather than ten
      of coffie. He refused to die as he refused to mount the wire. In
      movement he is less than a shadow but in form something remains that
      waits just beyond grasp.
      He shuffled out after only a half day and no one cheered. After
      all very little was divided as Golgatha seemed abandoned. The
      thanatops feels neither failure nor hero. He just wants the chance
      to look at the cold , gray day and forget he ever flew. Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
        Yeah, man, no problem, I meant nothing personal, just meandering
        about my own day, 'twas a, 'jeez I'm so glad you're through the
        worst' kind of kiss I sent in your direction yesterday, or rather
        didn't, but just a wish. Someone said to me today, 'I think you're
        very rude', but I didn't arrive in the village that way, it's a
        mystery what goes on, but civil mutual agreements are building up,
        and that's the way of it. I'm jiggered. Tomorrow's another day.
        Paul plans to spend it with a friend, at Seaton Carew. Seaside
        resort. Louise