Re: Eating our livers

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hello, Bill. A strenuous day for me, with quietly promising
      consequence. Not much thinking power available just now, and I've
      worn myself out physically dancing to R. Stevie Moore's version
      of 'Chantilly Lace'. That was fun. Good to read you again, getting
      right back to full power, I hope. Louise

      > I have spent much too time listening to the enigma machine. It is
      > what spends for public discourse in the states and it is less
      than
      > drivel off a wasps ass.
      > I am to vote, to add my slight voice to the great flood of
      > compressed condensate that we believe will fuel the looming ,
      new
      > ship of state. Thank Jove for the bureaucracy, I now see it as the
      > counter weight of massive flatuance that preserves us in the
      gales
      > of self proclaimed ignorance.
      > It is as if each and everyone of us set out in the morning, an
      > imbicle, setting out for anything of note, anythind that shines,
      > anything that does not bite or sting us.
      > We covet it back to our lean to and elevate it above the rest of
      > the ambient trash. It may be a sea float or a hunk of synthetic
      > rope. It could be a rock or shard of ceremacics. It is probably
      not
      > gold or a matter of great art.It is probably just above fecal
      > matter in its longevity and utility. Its offhand worth is that
      we
      > found it, we posessed it, we took it home. All in all, we own it,
      > control it and bond with its presance. The totam`s worth is now
      part
      > of our personal kit and as we defend it it defends us.
      > In times of inforced change we drag out the treasures we have
      > amassed. We watch them bleach in the sun with the objects
      resurected
      > by so many others. It is time to proclaim our wisdom in choice.
      Our