Eating our livers

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      I have spent much too time listening to the enigma machine. It is
      what spends for public discourse in the states and it is less than
      drivel off a wasps ass.
      I am to vote, to add my slight voice to the great flood of
      compressed condensate that we believe will fuel the looming , new
      ship of state. Thank Jove for the bureaucracy, I now see it as the
      counter weight of massive flatuance that preserves us in the gales
      of self proclaimed ignorance.
      It is as if each and everyone of us set out in the morning, an
      imbicle, setting out for anything of note, anythind that shines,
      anything that does not bite or sting us.
      We covet it back to our lean to and elevate it above the rest of
      the ambient trash. It may be a sea float or a hunk of synthetic
      rope. It could be a rock or shard of ceremacics. It is probably not
      gold or a matter of great art.It is probably just above fecal
      matter in its longevity and utility. Its offhand worth is that we
      found it, we posessed it, we took it home. All in all, we own it,
      control it and bond with its presance. The totam`s worth is now part
      of our personal kit and as we defend it it defends us.
      In times of inforced change we drag out the treasures we have
      amassed. We watch them bleach in the sun with the objects resurected
      by so many others. It is time to proclaim our wisdom in choice. Our
      flotsam is diverse as it is trash and yet we annoint it piece by
      piece as if it was all of great value. We call it one great kit and
      program it a platform. It will guide us and our manifold dreams.
      Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
        Hello, Bill. A strenuous day for me, with quietly promising
        consequence. Not much thinking power available just now, and I've
        worn myself out physically dancing to R. Stevie Moore's version
        of 'Chantilly Lace'. That was fun. Good to read you again, getting
        right back to full power, I hope. Louise