"our figurehead is not what she seems"

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2004
      My idol is John Lydon, non-prophet, neither true nor false, for he
      is paganus. Look it up!!!
      God Save the Queen. 'There is no future in England's dreaming.'
      I didn't know it until this summer, but the UK monarch is more of an
      existentialist than those who lead in political life, or, dare I say
      it, in the BBC.
      Peaceably I say nothing, because sometimes it is right to bite the
      tongue. Don't rub it in, Prince of Power.
      "The problem is YOU. Problem, problem, what you gonna do."
      Me, I listen, or dance.

      Peace be upon you, brave prophet of imagination. I have not seen
      you or met you, and do not speak or even follow your language.
      There are more forms of education than are offered in a school or a
      mosque. In Greek the word synagogue derives from the verb sunagoo,
      to gather together, and its second aorist form, suneegagon. As a
      Homerist (non-cartoon), I am accustomed to loving Greeks and Trojans
      alike. There's an excellent biography of Thomas More by Peter
      Ackroyd. Even an ardent Tyndale-lover like myself read that in its
      entirety.

      Louise