Share your Existential thoughts to me

  • sirpete_asian
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2004
      I am Pete, 26 and Asian and I love to hear many Existential thoughts
      from anyone.
      I am willing to listen to all of them.

      Thank you for acting on this matter.

      Lots of respect,
      Pete
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2004
        Welcome, Pete.

        Our Existential thoughts here are many, various, and wandering. The
        relationship of philosophical thinking to politics is a recurring
        theme. All being well, I hope to travel later today to nearby
        Newcastle, to hear a public lecture with the title,
        'No Easy Exit from Terror Wars: Observations on the Relationship
        between Terrorism and Warfare'.

        Anyone interested, see
        http://www.ncl.ac.uk/press.office/lectures

        Everything's damp and silver-grey-looking outside, but I think the
        weather here may brighten later. In the North-East of England where
        I live, we have escaped the stormy gales and downpours afflicting
        other parts.

        Louise

        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "sirpete_asian"