What a thought?

  • create520
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2004
      Existentialism prior to reading the info on the site which directed
      mehere was a complete mystery. http://www.tameri.com/csw/exist/, I
      now have a new outlook on life and its mysteries.

      Can anyone recommend a book for a begginner in the philosophical
      attributes of existentialism.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2004
        existlist friend,

        it's difficult to recommend a book or other resource to someone one
        doesn't know. my best suggestion at present, to give a sense of
        history and perspective, is to consult this website:

        http://www.epicurus.net/

        one of the earliest known existentialists ...

        best wishes from the anti-humanist non-political liberal
        [also] known as Louise