Re: My death or death as a real earth non-being.

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4 1:20 PM
      Hmmm ...

      So it's ok to make light?

      In which category(ies) does football appear?

      The young in our country here in the UK are encouraged to kick
      racism out of it - in case that's relevant. There is no end to
      debate. Unlike the Saint (Paul), I don't despise the Athenians for
      evermore discussing each new thing. Words words words I lov'em.
      Until they mean to hurt.

      Even death's good if it's not the flesh.

      Except it die ...

      Programme about Agincourt currently showing. Map of Medieval France
      depicted, vying camps narrated.

      "With a weak king and a fractured state, it seemed that France was
      ripe for the plucking ... "

      You heard it here first.

      Louise