Re: [existlist] My death or death as a real earth non-being.

  • lorrainep21@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2004
      Yes, I can understand the latter...perhaps, it would be best if I didn't
      understand that to see death is seeing the end of what at times is just to much
      ado about nothing????or just too damn hard, or simply too much pain...........
      LMP

    • bjunius30
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 4, 2004
        As I've said before, and you can make light of this any way want, but
        we are only concerned with a certain number of categories in our life
        time: God, Time, Death, & Experience.

        Any way you put we are at the mercy of all these things: God
        essentially meaning our birth, our spirituality, our longingness in
        the affairs of love. Time, the measurement of our flesh and corpeal
        beingness. Death the abstraction of thought brought to live with
        disdain and uncertainty or sometimes the attraction to it.
        Experience, the memories and feelings we share. The perceptions of
        our own constructs, inner and outer...,

        yes, only so many combinations...,so in essence our world multiplies
        these necessities into a higher thought of meaning and perveyance
        throughout the universe.

        Perhaps, later I might change my mind about this like Wittegstein,
        but it seems plausible and elegant to a certain degree. So far, I
        have not been able to tear it apart with my own cold scrutinizing.

        Bryan Junius, Ph.D

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 4, 2004
          Hmmm ...

          So it's ok to make light?

          In which category(ies) does football appear?

          The young in our country here in the UK are encouraged to kick
          racism out of it - in case that's relevant. There is no end to
          debate. Unlike the Saint (Paul), I don't despise the Athenians for
          evermore discussing each new thing. Words words words I lov'em.
          Until they mean to hurt.

          Even death's good if it's not the flesh.

          Except it die ...

          Programme about Agincourt currently showing. Map of Medieval France
          depicted, vying camps narrated.

          "With a weak king and a fractured state, it seemed that France was
          ripe for the plucking ... "

          You heard it here first.

          Louise