Re: i wanna star in a play

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2004
      Mary,

      Looks like our plays may be showing in different galaxies. I'm
      still following the religious imageries, regarding this 'as above,
      so below' idea, with particular reference to Milton and British
      cultures. And haven't got very far on my path, as yet. In fact,
      the last few days, it's hard just staying awake.

      I've no more time for astronomy than Eduard has for Latin. Not that
      there's any harm in looking at the pictures.

      Louise