Re: to be

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2004
      Right on. Find me the she, and we'll do it. For none of us belong
      in this play, nor in 'The Tempest', for that matter. The whole
      weirdness of those conversations here in February remains
      unexplained. I don't believe in digging for its own sake. And I'd
      prefer it if we existlisters, as I suggested, started afresh,
      coining the language new, the way Bill exemplifies it. That's not
      flattery, it's a plain observation. Louise

      > 'Twere good she were spoken with; for she may strew dangerous
      > conjectures in ill-breeding minds. - Horatio
      >
      > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "louise" <hecubatoher@y...>
      wrote:

      > > What about:
      > >
      > > Bill as the good king, murdered
      > >
      > > eduard, trying a challenging role out of character, as his uncle
      > >
      > > Knott in drag as Gertrude (since i've never seen a photo of
      Knott)