schizophrenia

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2004
      This afternoon had developed an almost unearthly 'friends reunited'
      sort of feel to it; and I find myself interested, at these moments
      of calm tension, how others feel, or what others think, about the
      cyclical phenomena of psychical and political life. Like, seemed to
      me I met my uncle, then Mary Jo drew, and shot him dead. Really
      straightforward context, in which to ask myself, or anybody else, am
      I more mad than anyone else, to think that way? Louise
      ps Where's Susan?
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2008
        Some survive. Sheltered, or not. On the streets, in hospitals. What
        is this word about? Cui bono?