tentative thesis

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004
      Seems to me that existential discussion here which bears on politics
      is lacking in up-to-date nomenclature. So I offer the idea, that
      contemporary national leaders and heads of international quasi-
      states fall into three camps: gentle tyrants, hardened tyrants, and
      war criminals. The Commonwealth is something else, of course.
      Louise