Re: Debate & Discuss

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      I do not blame you for your derivative methods of interpreting other
      people's messages, but that does not mean I give up on your being
      more realistic. You seem to be reliant on someone else's labour,
      that you haven't paid for - it's not your 'Peanuts' cartoon, so to
      speak. Louise [the imaginative political activist]

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "John the Anti-baptist"