new year's eve 1991

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      Let's see, I wrote three and a half pages of lined A4 in black
      fountain ink. Here are the first three sentences, and the final
      five.

      in such isolation. Nietzsche and Kierkegaard, bulwarks, at times,
      against the incipient despair, the terror. seems that I cannot,
      when capable of thought at all, return to trust in Paul's total
      vision - & have made this clear to him.
      as to the magical partnership, if there is any future for that. the
      endeavour is to remain with instinctive fear, instinctive
      (authentic) love, so that the result is a gentle repulsion, without
      inducing (further) bitterness; & it could be a waiting, therefore -
      that the time may come when contact can be pursued, under law. if
      there is togetherness, alone, when conditions are not ripe, then
      explicit confusion, nervousness, minimal statement, are the best
      recourse, without the appearance of romantic bashfulness. ah, so
      complex. this attempt on basic health, for the purposes of
      authentic life.

      Readers, I wrote this, date verifiable. My name is still Louise.
      Not a joke, to me.