Re: survivalism

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2004
      I'd prefer to light an incense stick and invoke him ...

      Which might also pro-voke a certain Canadian to chide us for idle
      talk, and start a serious discussion tonight, in new direction

      Hopes are beggars

      Still looking at you, Kid, I mean baby Maylo, frozen in time on his
      postcard

      Is that a saxophone: 'Higher Learning'

      Louise