Re: Old freekin hippie

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2004
      Wrong, Bill. In my home town, transplanted, we're talking the blood
      and the bile of the furries, the big beasts. We're talking the
      cruelty of the eastern witchdoctor ministering to the desperation of
      sick humans. We're talking the harvesting of suffering. I'm not
      talking capitalism. That comes later.

      There's no need to listen to 'System of a Down'. Bill's singing
      again. And the shower's dry this time.

      Louise

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 2004
        Neat! You leave Nooism group and import it here.

        But I do love that Dutch cartographer.

        Louise
        ... globally blue ...