Transit

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2004
      Bookdoc, Stepping on a bus seems a tall order. I am battling an
      intestinal bug given me by my wonderful , back to school patients.
      It is another perk of professional life that rears its cramped head
      after emesis and the green apple two step.
      I ,however, have showed genetic strength and succomed last in the
      office.
      Please, excuse, it is time for the king to occupy the throne. Bill