Ivan

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2004
      The projected path lands the blustery russian a land fall somewhere
      between Kingston and Mo. Bay. Negril also seems in peril. No way out
      seems an apt attitude and tonight will be a long one. I wish the
      best to Conrads progeny , to Berry and to Glenn Campbell. Big
      waves, uphill, away from the washes.Ya, Mon. Bill
    • louise
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2005