Re: demolitions and existensialism

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2004
      Welcome, Friend, to existlist,

      You're right about paranoia. Being quite in the dark concerning
      much that is in the news, and ignorant of politics in Indonesia,
      except for that generalised sense of horror remaining from when I
      first read some stuff about East Timor, I, as an existentialist, can
      say nothing specific about the situation.
      Your own existentialism idea may emerge more and more into our
      thinking here, as we uncover together, ideally, the symbolisms and
      rigorous analysis required to play some sort of constructive part.
      For anyone involved in politics, this care is simply a duty.

      Louise

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, John de Fretes <jostealdef@y...>