demolitions and existensialism

  • John de Fretes
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9, 2004
      After bomb in jakarta, public and government confused.
      In every area of life paranoia will be.
      I think, this moment is important to break our order..and
      search our identity.
      We are have local knowlede. Bomb make us aware that we have
      our self authenticly.
      So..this is my existensialism idea, that big bomb is
      celebration for human authenticly.

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/backtoschool
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2004
        Welcome, Friend, to existlist,

        You're right about paranoia. Being quite in the dark concerning
        much that is in the news, and ignorant of politics in Indonesia,
        except for that generalised sense of horror remaining from when I
        first read some stuff about East Timor, I, as an existentialist, can
        say nothing specific about the situation.
        Your own existentialism idea may emerge more and more into our
        thinking here, as we uncover together, ideally, the symbolisms and
        rigorous analysis required to play some sort of constructive part.
        For anyone involved in politics, this care is simply a duty.

        Louise

        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, John de Fretes <jostealdef@y...>