Re: New member

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 9, 2004
      Welcome, Neus Mann,

      I see from your profile page that you have an interest in Vietnam.
      Unfortunately, I know very little about that part of the world, or,
      indeed, about India. Please feel free to expand our horizons, here
      at the list, especially if it doesn't require us to read something
      complex in the process! Complex reading should be a matter for
      desire. That's something I've learnt, I guess.

      Louise
      ... who joined existlist on 25 January of this year, having in the
      meantime shed 9000 years, and gained, ooh, nine or ten pounds ...