Risk

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 8, 2004
      Mary, The insurance crooks could care less about risk, they care
      about the fix. If the fix is in ,it is business as usual and the
      cash flows. If there is a wrench in the works then you cut and run.
      Those poor old people in Florida will get talked out of most of
      what they are owed. Contractual language, bureaucratic foul ups,
      outright contractual fraud and personal larceny will reduce the
      recovery to pennies on the dollar. Insurance is not the real world,
      it is business with no product and its separation from actual
      situation is real and purposeful.
      In a way it is like a religion, it gives the vulnerable a solid
      point from which to proceed . We are all vulnerable but some few
      understand the objective risks of our situation. Insurance does
      little or nothing about the real risks just like religion does
      nothing about life , death or afterlife. Just pay your
      tithes/premiums and it will all be allright. You need faith to carry
      on and it will be provided if you just listen up!The insurance
      crooks love those shows that give them creadance just like the pope
      got off on the Gibson torture movie.
      As long as it works, it is all we got so burn this transmission upon
      receipt. Because of our ongoing business relationship your premium
      will increase a smaller than usual and customary amount. We
      appreciate your business and are here to serve your every need,[As
      long as there are none}. Bill