carrying on

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
      Bill,

      Those political problems sound familiar, and your analysis right on.
      So I'm asking myself, what do we do in the meantime, which is
      another of my dumb questions, of course, since we have to remain
      conscious, at times, of what's in the pipeline, to know how if at
      all we relate to the continuing cultural change.

      Louise
      ... wondering, where are all the existlist members, just busy
      working hard? ...
    • rubster cruiser
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2004
        working hard yes.
        at least trying to.
        making something out of my career (personally speaking).
        welcome to our new member and all that. i was going thru the mails and i saw ur welcome note... thought i'd write in too...
        having a blast these days doing ibsen in college... going on to strindberg next(i hope i spelt his name right)...
        rubster

        louise <hecubatoher@...> wrote:
        Bill,

        Those political problems sound familiar, and your analysis right on.
        So I'm asking myself, what do we do in the meantime, which is
        another of my dumb questions, of course, since we have to remain
        conscious, at times, of what's in the pipeline, to know how if at
        all we relate to the continuing cultural change.

        Louise
        ... wondering, where are all the existlist members, just busy
        working hard? ...

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2004
          hello rubster,

          you always seemed the conscientious type.

          unfortunately, i just answered Mary Jo's thing about 'racism' at
          Nooism group, where she'd 'reported' me to eduard [who for me is
          existlist sphinx and fount of wisdom], before i found the post here,
          so am deciding what to do now. i didn't really want to clutter up
          eduard's group with politics, but Langley Park where i live in
          England seems so politically interesting, and i learn a lot even
          when some days it seems like nothing but arguments and insults on
          the streets. not often though. it's always so much better than
          physicality, for someone like me, but then individuals differ.
          sometimes words can seem to kill ... and that's where both
          understanding and kindness are sometimes needed, or else just one or
          the other, and at other times simply leaving someone be.

          a few stray thoughts again.

          louise

          --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, rubster cruiser <rubster85@y...>
          wrote:
          > working hard yes.
          > at least trying to.
          > making something out of my career (personally speaking).
          > welcome to our new member and all that. i was going thru the mails
          and i saw ur welcome note... thought i'd write in too...
          > having a blast these days doing ibsen in college... going on to
          strindberg next(i hope i spelt his name right)...
          > rubster
          >
          > louise <hecubatoher@y...> wrote:
          > Bill,
          >
          > Those political problems sound familiar, and your analysis right
          on.
          > So I'm asking myself, what do we do in the meantime, which is
          > another of my dumb questions, of course, since we have to remain
          > conscious, at times, of what's in the pipeline, to know how if at
          > all we relate to the continuing cultural change.
          >
          > Louise
          > ... wondering, where are all the existlist members, just busy
          > working hard? ...

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.