Re: the hoary head

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2004
      My friend Liz who has gone ahead of me to be with Hades-Jesus, once
      said at our informal literary gathering (venue, uphill Lincoln, huge
      lovely family home, neither hers nor mine), regarding decisions
      about when to seek to heal oneself, when to ask the doctor - "I have
      a conversation with my body". Said Gordon, the perennial Joker,
      chin lowered so's to look into his solar plexus: "You're dying,
      you're dying ...".

      I'm a totally crap swimmer, but if it's the sea or me, it would be
      breast-stroke. Lying on my back in water is my room 101. Water in
      my ears. Aaaaaaaaaaaargh.

      Louise