fechin desert experience

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2004
      louise,

      We can share Bill's adventure even more by viewing this excellent
      site. However, in order to even begin to experience the beauty of the
      American Southwestern desert, you'd have to visit. I couldn't find
      quickly any great pictorial links of Taos, it would take some time.
      Suffice it to say that I doubt there are desert mountains more
      majestic. They are high and dry with sparse vegetation and many
      places, especially in Utah, resemble the spooky Negev in Israel. By
      viewing this Nicolai Fechin link you might appreciate his art anyway.
      There's an extra link to another of Fechin's impressionism, a lovely
      and strong womanly portrait. I like the way he sees people.

      <http://www.fechin.com/>
      <http://bertc.com/subthree/fechin2.htm#x>

      Mary (who misses Colorado every now & then)
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2004
        Mary,

        I've not visited yet. I'm going to save this up.

        Louise