Ars vita longus est

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2004
      Mary, I still like the stuff. It takes a little more to impress me
      now but I still picked the weapons over the vast pictorials. The
      spear was the artifact that proved a salesman can always sell a
      salesman. Some of the Adobies are used as shop. The secound I
      walked into displayed a war spear. I immediately asked the price
      and was told 100$. I was incredulous, I have looked at these
      artifacts up and down the rockey mountain chain. We went to three or
      four stores and I had paid too much for a rifle garnish. I saw
      another spear, it was 1000$. I DID NOT BREAK INTO A RUN, but I got
      there fast.
      I`m looking at the spear and it is a marvel of killing precision.
      It is definitely a one trick pony but you get hit with it and it
      loses its blade at 4 in. I wonder how long you can swing a stick
      when you are bleeding from the trunk? Bill