Taos

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2004
      Bill, I hear it's still raining in Death Moan. Fetchen huh? I'll have
      to ask my daughters. They love Frank Lloyd Wright's
      school/home/museum (Taliesen) near Scotsdale, AZ. The usual artist I
      associate with Taos is Georgia O' Keefe, but how many clitoral
      paintings can one view anyway? Her skies are great however. My
      favorite Native musician is Robert Mirabal who is Taos Pueblo. Did
      you catch him there? He travels a lot. Sounds like you have a great
      time. In one of my other groups Wheeler Peak was mentioned as a fun
      challenge. Life can be strange sometimes. Did you get to Sante Fe? It
      can be very commercial certain times of the year, but lots of great
      finds. One of my daughters (art teacher) went to college there for a
      year. Thanks for sharing: it was worth the wait. Mary