Re: So farlo away

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2004
      Au Contraire! No philosophy, no dental tools, but bike tools, power
      bars, and lots of water, perhaps a walking stick, petons? I'm quite
      anxious to see how Bill has honed his existentialism beneath the
      desert sun. Mary

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2004
        yes, i can imagine neither of you, save as somehow fleshly-spiritual
        entities of the twenty-first century, waiting in the fragrant wings
        for the blissful revolution. and we shall learn GREEK!!

        phoenicassa, flapping like Broadway

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 5, 2004
          Mary, I'm not anxious, but intensely interested. Now you and i are
          making a good team - the sighted, fretting lover leading the calm
          and blinded friend. If I say so myself. Of course, in my book, a
          lover is Tyndalian, and I see you (with my spiritual vision) as an
          unconscious Nooist-Christian, not to be confused for Jesus-Lover.
          Louise