Re: So farlo away

  • Knott
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2004
      > I am in New Mexico worshipping the sun.

      For some reason, bill, I can't help but imagine you in some ruin wearing an Indiana
      Jones-like stetson. the features are an absolute blank, but in the back pocket, some
      volume of philosophy, and on the belt a few dental tools.

      i am like dracula...

      Inda Dark
    • Mary Jo
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2004
        Au Contraire! No philosophy, no dental tools, but bike tools, power
        bars, and lots of water, perhaps a walking stick, petons? I'm quite
        anxious to see how Bill has honed his existentialism beneath the
        desert sun. Mary

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 5, 2004
          yes, i can imagine neither of you, save as somehow fleshly-spiritual
          entities of the twenty-first century, waiting in the fragrant wings
          for the blissful revolution. and we shall learn GREEK!!

          phoenicassa, flapping like Broadway

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 5, 2004
            Mary, I'm not anxious, but intensely interested. Now you and i are
            making a good team - the sighted, fretting lover leading the calm
            and blinded friend. If I say so myself. Of course, in my book, a
            lover is Tyndalian, and I see you (with my spiritual vision) as an
            unconscious Nooist-Christian, not to be confused for Jesus-Lover.
            Louise