Re: long time (No Exit)

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2004
      rubster,

      Read Message #27145 for a list of on-line versions of 'No Exit'.

      Mary

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, rubster cruiser <rubster85@y...>
      wrote:
      > hello...
      > long time since i wrote something in... for the sheer lack of time-
      wat with college and CAT .... it isnt easy.
      > i have searched my college library time and again for "no exit" and
      have always turned up empty handed. though i have had some luck with
      some other stuff by sartre. i found "in camera"(huis clos) and "the
      flies"(les mouches)... i have read the previous.... in fact just
      finished reading it... i dont have any immediate reactions, kinda
      dazed with so much reading. but still hope to read more.
      > any thing interesting anyone reading right now? i am also
      reading "one hundred years of solitude" by marquez. forced to read it
      by my lecturer... but enjoying it...
      > rubster

    • rubster cruiser
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2004
        thank you mary jo... really appreciated.
        the translation i have traslates the title "huis clos" as "in camera"... and seeing as i dont know french for nuts, i got confused.
        thanks a lot.
        rubster.

        wrote:
        > hello...
        > long time since i wrote something in... for the sheer lack of time-
        wat with college and CAT .... it isnt easy.
        > i have searched my college library time and again for "no exit" and
        have always turned up empty handed. though i have had some luck with
        some other stuff by sartre. i found "in camera"(huis clos) and "the
        flies"(les mouches)... i have read the previous.... in fact just
        finished reading it... i dont have any immediate reactions, kinda
        dazed with so much reading. but still hope to read more.
        > any thing interesting anyone reading right now? i am also
        reading "one hundred years of solitude" by marquez. forced to read it
        by my lecturer... but enjoying it...
        > rubster

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT