long time

  • rubster cruiser
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
      hello...
      long time since i wrote something in... for the sheer lack of time-wat with college and CAT .... it isnt easy.
      i have searched my college library time and again for "no exit" and have always turned up empty handed. though i have had some luck with some other stuff by sartre. i found "in camera"(huis clos) and "the flies"(les mouches)... i have read the previous.... in fact just finished reading it... i dont have any immediate reactions, kinda dazed with so much reading. but still hope to read more.
      any thing interesting anyone reading right now? i am also reading "one hundred years of solitude" by marquez. forced to read it by my lecturer... but enjoying it...
      rubster

    • Mary Jo
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2004
        rubster,

        Read Message #27145 for a list of on-line versions of 'No Exit'.

        Mary

        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, rubster cruiser <rubster85@y...>
        wrote:
        > hello...
        > long time since i wrote something in... for the sheer lack of time-
        wat with college and CAT .... it isnt easy.
        > i have searched my college library time and again for "no exit" and
        have always turned up empty handed. though i have had some luck with
        some other stuff by sartre. i found "in camera"(huis clos) and "the
        flies"(les mouches)... i have read the previous.... in fact just
        finished reading it... i dont have any immediate reactions, kinda
        dazed with so much reading. but still hope to read more.
        > any thing interesting anyone reading right now? i am also
        reading "one hundred years of solitude" by marquez. forced to read it
        by my lecturer... but enjoying it...
        > rubster

      • rubster cruiser
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2004
          thank you mary jo... really appreciated.
          the translation i have traslates the title "huis clos" as "in camera"... and seeing as i dont know french for nuts, i got confused.
          thanks a lot.
          rubster.

          wrote:
          > hello...
          > long time since i wrote something in... for the sheer lack of time-
          wat with college and CAT .... it isnt easy.
          > i have searched my college library time and again for "no exit" and
          have always turned up empty handed. though i have had some luck with
          some other stuff by sartre. i found "in camera"(huis clos) and "the
          flies"(les mouches)... i have read the previous.... in fact just
          finished reading it... i dont have any immediate reactions, kinda
          dazed with so much reading. but still hope to read more.
          > any thing interesting anyone reading right now? i am also
          reading "one hundred years of solitude" by marquez. forced to read it
          by my lecturer... but enjoying it...
          > rubster

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT