Re: So far away

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi babe! Always been my preferred religion. Mary

      > I am in New Mexico worshipping the sun. For me it is the only
      > reasonable form of worship. Mary, Louise, Bookdoc hope all is well
      > with you. Bill
    • Knott
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2004
        > I am in New Mexico worshipping the sun.

        For some reason, bill, I can't help but imagine you in some ruin wearing an Indiana
        Jones-like stetson. the features are an absolute blank, but in the back pocket, some
        volume of philosophy, and on the belt a few dental tools.

        i am like dracula...

        Inda Dark
      • Mary Jo
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 5, 2004
          Au Contraire! No philosophy, no dental tools, but bike tools, power
          bars, and lots of water, perhaps a walking stick, petons? I'm quite
          anxious to see how Bill has honed his existentialism beneath the
          desert sun. Mary

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 5, 2004
            yes, i can imagine neither of you, save as somehow fleshly-spiritual
            entities of the twenty-first century, waiting in the fragrant wings
            for the blissful revolution. and we shall learn GREEK!!

            phoenicassa, flapping like Broadway

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 5, 2004
              Mary, I'm not anxious, but intensely interested. Now you and i are
              making a good team - the sighted, fretting lover leading the calm
              and blinded friend. If I say so myself. Of course, in my book, a
              lover is Tyndalian, and I see you (with my spiritual vision) as an
              unconscious Nooist-Christian, not to be confused for Jesus-Lover.
              Louise