So far away

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
      I am in New Mexico worshipping the sun. For me it is the only
      reasonable form of worship. Mary, Louise, Bookdoc hope all is well
      with you. Bill
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
        hello Bill,
        I am in County Durham worshipping the Devil. Impossible to remember
        when I was last reasonable. Such a joy to hear from you. Louise

        > I am in New Mexico worshipping the sun. For me it is the only
        > reasonable form of worship. Mary, Louise, Bookdoc hope all is well
        > with you. Bill
      • Mary Jo
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
          Hi babe! Always been my preferred religion. Mary

          > I am in New Mexico worshipping the sun. For me it is the only
          > reasonable form of worship. Mary, Louise, Bookdoc hope all is well
          > with you. Bill
        • Knott
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 5, 2004
            > I am in New Mexico worshipping the sun.

            For some reason, bill, I can't help but imagine you in some ruin wearing an Indiana
            Jones-like stetson. the features are an absolute blank, but in the back pocket, some
            volume of philosophy, and on the belt a few dental tools.

            i am like dracula...

            Inda Dark
          • Mary Jo
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 5, 2004
              Au Contraire! No philosophy, no dental tools, but bike tools, power
              bars, and lots of water, perhaps a walking stick, petons? I'm quite
              anxious to see how Bill has honed his existentialism beneath the
              desert sun. Mary

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 5, 2004
                yes, i can imagine neither of you, save as somehow fleshly-spiritual
                entities of the twenty-first century, waiting in the fragrant wings
                for the blissful revolution. and we shall learn GREEK!!

                phoenicassa, flapping like Broadway

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 5, 2004
                  Mary, I'm not anxious, but intensely interested. Now you and i are
                  making a good team - the sighted, fretting lover leading the calm
                  and blinded friend. If I say so myself. Of course, in my book, a
                  lover is Tyndalian, and I see you (with my spiritual vision) as an
                  unconscious Nooist-Christian, not to be confused for Jesus-Lover.
                  Louise