Re: low rate? an UNDERSTATEMENT!

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      Louise -

      Please don't respond to spammers. They won't get your messages and
      you don't need to be adding 'empty' posts to the group.

      I remove them from the list as soon as I see they are spammers.

      > oh how very apt - the dollar heralds another existlist month.
      louise

      > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, 9764@p... wrote:
      > > Can you believe I refinanced my mortage and am saving $240 a
      > month?
      >
      > The answer is, yes, but I don't care. What are you doing here?
      We
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
        OK, Susan, though I think all I was really doing was venting my
        frustration at their impertinence. You know what they say (well,
        Horace said ...), genus irritabile vatum, the irascible race of
        poets. But I should show more patience. Louise