Re: low rate? an UNDERSTATEMENT!

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      oh how very apt - the dollar heralds another existlist month. louise

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, 9764@p... wrote:
      > Can you believe I refinanced my mortage and am saving $240 a
      month?

      The answer is, yes, but I don't care. What are you doing here? We
      keep getting interrupted, in the serious business of thinking.
    • Susan
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
        Louise -

        Please don't respond to spammers. They won't get your messages and
        you don't need to be adding 'empty' posts to the group.

        I remove them from the list as soon as I see they are spammers.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
          OK, Susan, though I think all I was really doing was venting my
          frustration at their impertinence. You know what they say (well,
          Horace said ...), genus irritabile vatum, the irascible race of
          poets. But I should show more patience. Louise