low rate? an UNDERSTATEMENT!

  • 9764@poseduogaav.cjb.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      Can you believe I refinanced my mortage and am saving $240 a month? Check it out...

      http://lendingfor.com/?partid=rcc2

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
        oh how very apt - the dollar heralds another existlist month. louise

        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, 9764@p... wrote:
        > Can you believe I refinanced my mortage and am saving $240 a
        month?

        The answer is, yes, but I don't care. What are you doing here? We
        keep getting interrupted, in the serious business of thinking.
      • Susan
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
          Louise -

          Please don't respond to spammers. They won't get your messages and
          you don't need to be adding 'empty' posts to the group.

          I remove them from the list as soon as I see they are spammers.

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
            OK, Susan, though I think all I was really doing was venting my
            frustration at their impertinence. You know what they say (well,
            Horace said ...), genus irritabile vatum, the irascible race of
            poets. But I should show more patience. Louise