Dreaming of death

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      I learned to vent my frustrations in dreams of vengance against mine
      enemies. I could portray their most needed demise with the most
      deadly of story line. It never came out exactly the same but the
      defference was all the better. It is a technique, one of those
      hygiene things that the screw baits scream to refute. I could never
      discern any spill over to reality. Bill