Finding your dream

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
      Eons ago ,Eduard and I explored the concept of dream forcing. It is
      possible, to structure your dreams. Why wait on dumb chance, paint
      your own picture. Bill
    • Mary Jo
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
        Bill, Are you referring to lucid dreaming where you can supposedly
        control the events in the actual dream, or do you mean life is a
        canvas? Some might say you can judge a man by the size of his
        enemies. Our dreams spoken out loud are often criticized here. There
        are the big dreams for the earth and its peoples, and there are our
        little personal dreams. It's seems the smaller and simpler ones are
        easier to paint. Mary