Re: Finding your league

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
      You and your dangerous sports, action man ...
      I'm still tame by comparison, awaiting the start of the new football
      season. A week Saturday, the local derby, Midd'boro v Newcastle.
      I'm not terribly well-informed, at present, but the transfer money's
      been sloshing around. Take it slow and gentle, and we'll learn
      together how to philosophise without fatalities? I sound ridiculous
      to myself, but then myself is unwillingly signed up to societal
      cynicism. Somehow I have seen into the past and the future, and
      just tonight I felt again the solitary authentic, sensing the
      resonances of the earth, beneath the ubiquitous concrete. Barbet
      the French peasant. Charles Morgan. Only shadows remain, couldn't
      tell you the plot, the characters. Sparkenbroke. Louise

      In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "bhvwd" <valleywestdental@q...> wrote:
      > Some years ago we were rafting in the DR. A very nice, mixed
      racial
      > couple chatted us up. She worked at buckington Palace and he was a
      > international motorcycle , motocross rider. He told me how US
      special
      > forces trained it that valley. I said that made sense since
      Clinton