Finding your league

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 3:03 PM
      Some years ago we were rafting in the DR. A very nice, mixed racial
      couple chatted us up. She worked at buckington Palace and he was a
      international motorcycle , motocross rider. He told me how US special
      forces trained it that valley. I said that made sense since Clinton
      and the pres of the DR were good friends. Then we proceeded to bust
      our humps in competition at the paddle. Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 3:22 PM
        You and your dangerous sports, action man ...
        I'm still tame by comparison, awaiting the start of the new football
        season. A week Saturday, the local derby, Midd'boro v Newcastle.
        I'm not terribly well-informed, at present, but the transfer money's
        been sloshing around. Take it slow and gentle, and we'll learn
        together how to philosophise without fatalities? I sound ridiculous
        to myself, but then myself is unwillingly signed up to societal
        cynicism. Somehow I have seen into the past and the future, and
        just tonight I felt again the solitary authentic, sensing the
        resonances of the earth, beneath the ubiquitous concrete. Barbet
        the French peasant. Charles Morgan. Only shadows remain, couldn't
        tell you the plot, the characters. Sparkenbroke. Louise